Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 15 June 2008

Info Post


"STRIDES FOR STROKES 2008" click photo for larger view
Saturday, June 14, 2008. West Vancouver Seawall (near Ambleside Park) BC, Canada.
Led by Stroke Recovery Association BC. Templeton Turtles walked and wheelchaired the route; from John Lawson Park to Dundarave Park and back.

Branches from North Shore, Langley, Coquitlam, Vancouver (Strathcona, Templeton, Douglas Park, Killarney) walked the whole way. You could see the people with blue t-shirts along the seawall.

I went to "Strides for Strokes 2008" with my electric scooter; I took Skytrain, Seabus, bus to Park Royal, West Vancouver in less than an hour. From Park Royal; Ambleside Park is less two kilometer.
Easier than I thought it would be; being the first time I tried this. And I liked it--joe


0 comments:

Post a Comment