Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 17 December 2007

Info Post
From: Art & Gloria Arcangel,
MERRY CHRISTMAS & all the best in the New Year--2008! to all SRF-Shop 31, old time friends!!!

Where did the year go? Suddenly, it is December...again--and we realize that with giant strides, we started in January and with a blink of an eye, 2007 is on its back!

A big "Thank You" to each and every one of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially, for all the support and e-mails I received...without you, guys, I'm sure that 2007 would have been extremely boring.

From my side, I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and beautiful thoughts.

May 2008 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and bright future.

And, to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.
To those who need money, may your finances overflow.
To those who need caring, may you find a good heart.
To those who need friends, I am still here for you.
To those who need life, may you have a good one.
Thanks for being my friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment